About the Book
An honest discussion of the anxiety of motherhood in hindsight and how to live motherhood with joy from foresight
Motherhood Stripped is a guide to understanding the anxiety in motherhood and how to heal from it one layer at a time. In part 1, the author carefully outlines her own experience with anxiety and overwhelm in motherhood to display how quietly and easily any mother can fall into this mindset as well as creating a sense of truly being seen and a sense of validation for the reader. In part 2, the author then shares the Layered Growth Method in which the reader can learn tangible ways to heal her own anxiety and overwhelm, or, if a new mother, learn all of the golden rules to move into motherhood fully prepared for her new life experience.
- Format: Paperback
- Trim size: 6×9
- Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 978-1-950459-05-6
- Page count: 260
About the Author
Hometown: Allentown, PA
Bio: Erin Joyce Miller holds a master’s degree in counseling psychology, is a published photographer, and a new author with Motherhood Stripped being her first published book. After becoming a mother and an entrepreneur, she found herself on her own journey of healing anxiety, which has lead her to passionately find ways to support other mothers in their own healing. Erin has expanded her business to include mentorship, podcasting, and now writing as ways to connect and support other mothers. Erin lives in Allentown, PA, with her husband, two children, Siamese cat, and Irish Red and White Setter. During the warmer months, you’ll find her at their lake cottage on Seneca Lake, camera in hand.
• Sponsor the author’s Author Unite campaign
- $5k: guaranteed Amazon Bestseller (typically 1,000+ sales)
- $15k: guaranteed Amazon Bestseller + Barnes and Noble Bestseller (typically 1,500+ sales)
- $50k: guaranteed USA Today or WSJ Bestseller (business and personal development books typically hit both lists) (sales typically range from 7,000 – 15,000)
• Advertise on the author’s podcast: $100 per episode
• Advertise in the back of the author’s book or mention inside text: $1,000 for the first 1,000 books printed
Interested in learning more?