Looking to expand your practice? Wanting to help more people?
Wishing to enhance your platform? Needing to increase revenue?
Scope of project: Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD, and Jennifer Bright, with decades of publishing and health care experience, are creating a network of Top Health Leaders, gathering your wisdom into a new collaborative book—and offering you extensive media and speaking training and opportunities.
Book specs: Full-color, 160-page paperback book—plus eBook and audiobook: Intentional Wellness: Overcome Burnout, Relieve Stress, and Live a Healthy Life with Self-Care Tips from Top Health Leaders, featuring your chapter, photo, bio, and contact information in the book—and your photo on the back cover, promotional materials, and website.
Book availability: Our book will be available on Amazon.com and to order at 39,000+ stores, libraries, and websites across the United States and 300+ other countries.
Elements of collaborative publishing:
Publishing Coaching: 30-minute virtual session with our publishing expert to interview you for your profile in the book PLUS a 30-minute phone/zoom session later to talk about your own book. Book participation includes:
• Profile and photo featured in book
• 15 copies of the book to gift or sell, plus the ability to buy more at cost
Promotion and Speaking Consultation Package: 30-minute virtual session with our marketing/PR expert to provide you guidance on getting maximum exposure PLUS a 30-minute podcast feature interview for you to use on your website and to help you secure more media opportunities.
• Inclusion in the virtual book launch celebration
• Signature talk creation workshop
• Additional add-on available: Listing on the intentional wellness speaker bureau website
Benefits of collaborative author participation
- You’ll be a published author: Increasing your visibility, establishing you as an expert, raising your personal platform, growing your personal brand, and attracting new revenue streams, such as speaking engagements—getting you invited to more stages.
- You will be interviewed by our professional writer in a 30-40-minute phone interview, who will ghostwrite your chapter, which you will review and approve before publication. You also have the option of writing your own chapter, if you prefer.
- By sharing your story, you can help many more people, far beyond your current circle of influence.
- You can introduce your company/brand/practice/business to a wider audience. Your bio and contact information will be in your chapter.
- Your chapter will help you share your story with prospective clients. When people are deciding with whom to do business, they choose people they know, like, and trust.
- You’ll collaborate with and be associated with the other successful Top Health Leaders featured in the book and network with them in our Facebook community.
- You’ll receive our Top Health Leader logo, to include on your website and social media.
- By working with our expert publishing team, you’ll learn all about the publishing process, including writing, editing, copyediting, cover designing, interior designing, and proofreading—however your time commitment will be minimal—less than 2 hours!
- We’ll include you in all of our book promotions, and we’ll feature you on our website and in our social media.
- You’ll receive bookmark, postcard, and flyer designs to print and share.
Cost to participate: $2,995
- Present through spring 2022:
- Submit your application for consideration.
- Selected authors will be invited to participate in a virtual information and brainstorming sesssion.
- We send you an agreement to sign. Payment due upon signing.
- Our writer interviews you by phone for 30-45 minutes, you answer questions by email, or you write your own profile.
- Your profile is edited and copyedited.
- Before June-July 2022:
- We send your profile to you to review.
- We make your changes and design your profile in the book.
- Around September 2022:
- We send you the designed pages to review.
- You have your 30-minute virtual session with a marketing/PR expert to provide participants guidance on getting maximum exposure PLUS a 30-minute podcast feature interview for each author to use on their website and to help secure more media opportunities
- Around November 2022:
- The book releases for sale on Amazon.
- The book is available to order in 39,000+ stores, libraries, and websites nationwide and in 300+ other countries.
- The book is printed.
- Around December 2022:
- You receive your printed copies to sell or gift.
- You can buy additional copies to sell or gift.
- Attend the virtual book launch celebration.
- Saundra Dalton-Smith, MD: Best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and international mind-body-spirit expert featured numerous media outlets including Fast Company, Psychology Today, Redbook, and as a Good Housekeeping Top 100 Medical Expert.
- Jennifer Bright: founder, Bright Communications, a woman- and veteran-owned custom publisher, with a team of 25+ former Rodale Press staff members