Announcing the third book in the Local Luminaries series!
Success Reimagined: Capital City Edition: Inspiring Stories of Local Leaders
Scope of project: Ardee Burno Jr, with Bright Communications is publishing the third book in the Local Luminaries series, featuring stories and advice from Lehigh Valley business leaders. Participation in the book is by invitation only.
Book specs: Full-color, 140-page paperback book, plus eBook and audiobook.
Book availability: Like all of Bright Communication’s books, Success Reimagined: Capital City edition will be available on Amazon.com, in local stores, and to order at 39,000+ stores, libraries, and websites across the United States and 300+ other countries.
Benefits of participation:
- You’ll be a published author: Increasing your visibility, establishing you as an expert, raising your personal platform, growing your personal brand, and attracting new revenue streams, such as speaking engagements and book sales.
- The program includes a private photography session with a local photographer. You choose the photo that will appear in the book, and you also get the rights to use that photo anywhere you would like.
- You can share your story and help many people, beyond your current circle of influence.
- You’ll be associated with the other successful contributors featured in the book.
- You’ll receive our Local Luminaries logo, to include on your website and social media.
- You can introduce your company/brand/business to a wider audience. The first printing alone will be 500+ books.
- You’ll receive bookmark, postcard, and flyer designs to print and share.
- You’ll receive 5 copies of Standing Out to gift or share. You can purchase additional copies at $10 each for orders of 10 books or more.
- You can receive a free half-hour personal session with Jennifer Bright about publishing YOUR book.
- You can find more information about the publisher on our home page and more information about other books in this series, like Success Reimagined.
- The publisher will send you an agreement detailing the project and participation.
- You (and 27 other contributors) will be interviewed by phone or zoom by one of the publisher’s writers.
- The publisher will then write your story and send it to you to review.
- Included with your fee is a professional photo shoot. You choose the photo to use in the book and you receive the rights to use that photo anywhere you wish, such as on your website or social media.
- The publisher designs your profile and sends it to you to review and approve.
- The book is published on amazon.com and available to order everywhere books are sold.
- You receive 5 copies to gift or share.
- You can buy additional copies at half off the cover price, around $10 per book.
Cost of Participation: $500, can be paid in two installments, the publisher will invoice you.
Inviting, interviewing, and photographing contributors: Present through March 2023.
March 2023: Edit and copyedit
April 2023: Design
May 2023: Proofread
June 2023: Make final changes
July 2023: Book launches
If you are not interested, please consider referring me to someone else who may want to be a contributor and has a success story to share.