Scope of project: Jennifer Bright, Rita Guthrie and Rob Sayre, with Bright Communications, are publishing a new book series, featuring stories and advice from Lehigh Valley business leaders. We call you: Local Luminaries: Trend Setters, Thought Leaders, Trail Blazers. Participation in the book is by invitation only.
Book specs: Full-color, 140-page paperback book, plus eBook and audiobook. The book will feature profiles and photos—all with the theme of Success Reimagined.
Book availability: Like all of Bright Communication’s books, Success Reimagined will be available on Amazon.com, in local stores, and to order at 39,000+ stores, libraries, and websites across the United States and 300+ other countries.
Benefits of participation:
- You’ll be a published author: Increasing your visibility, establishing you as an expert, raising your personal platform, growing your personal brand, and attracting new revenue streams, such as speaking engagements and book sales.
- You can share your story and help many people, beyond your current circle of influence.
- You’ll be associated with the other successful contributors featured in the book.
- You’ll receive our Local Luminaries logo, to include on your website and social media.
- You can introduce your company/brand/business to a wider audience. The first printing alone will be 1,500+ books.
- We’ll include you in all of our book promotions.
- We’ll feature you on our website and in our social media.
- You’ll receive bookmark, postcard, and flyer designs to print and share.
- Jennifer Bright: founder, Bright Communications, a woman- and veteran-owned custom publisher, with a team of 25+ former Rodale Press staff members
- Rita Guthrie: Idea Lady | Owner, Open Door Public Relations
- Rob Sayre: former business manager, Rodale Book Division | real estate investor