Announcing the second book in the Local Luminaries series!
Standing Out: Innovators, Disruptors, and Influencers
We’re looking for local leaders with stories and advice to share.
Scope of project: Jennifer Bright, Rita Guthrie, and Rob Sayre, with Bright Communications, are publishing the second book in the Local Luminaries series, featuring stories and advice from Lehigh Valley business leaders. Participation in the book is by invitation only.
Book specs: Full-color, 140-page paperback book, plus eBook and audiobook.
Book availability: Like all of Bright Communication’s books, Standing Out will be available on Amazon.com, in local stores, and to order at 39,000+ stores, libraries, and websites across the United States and 300+ other countries. Success Reimagined is currently available.
Benefits of participation:
- You’ll be a published author: Increasing your visibility, establishing you as an expert, raising your personal platform, growing your personal brand, and attracting new revenue streams, such as speaking engagements and book sales.
- The program includes a private photography session with local photographer Terree Yeagle Oakwood. You choose the photo that will appear in the book, and you also get the rights to use that photo anywhere you would like.
- You can share your story and help many people, beyond your current circle of influence.
- You’ll be associated with the other successful contributors featured in the book.
- You’ll receive our Local Luminaries logo, to include on your website and social media.
- You can introduce your company/brand/business to a wider audience. The first printing alone will be 500+ books.
- You’ll receive bookmark, postcard, and flyer designs to print and share.
- You’ll receive 15 copies of Standing Out to gift or share. You can purchase additional copies at $10 each for orders of 10 books or more.
- You can receive a free half-hour personal session with Jennifer Bright about publishing YOUR book.
- You’ll receive a free copy of curator Rob Sayre’s book What the 1% Know.
Cost of Participation: $500, can be paid in two installments
Inviting, interviewing, and photographing contributors: Present through March 2022.
March 2022: Edit and copyedit
April 2022: Design
May 2022: Proofread
June 2022: Make final changes
July 2022: Book launches
- Jennifer Bright: founder, Bright Communications, a woman- and veteran-owned custom publisher, with a team of 25+ former Rodale Press staff members
- Rita Guthrie: Idea Lady | Owner, Open Door Public Relations
- Rob Sayre: former business manager, Rodale Book Division | real estate investor, Author of the newly released book, “What the 1% Know”